Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday 31 August 2013

Voodoo Doll - 5 Seconds Of Summer (Off LIVE Version)

Eb Eb EbF G    Eb     G       Eb   C   Bb Eb Eb I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and

Eb       F G    Eb FGEb Eb Eb EbFG
make me feel this way? I don't understand

Eb          GEb     C Bb   EbEb     Eb    F     GEb
whats happened, I keep saying things I've never

FGEbDEb  D Eb    DEb       GF    Eb      D
said. I can feel you watching even when you're

DEb       D  Eb C   D   Eb D    Eb      DEb
nowhere to be seen. I can feel your touching

GF     Eb      D    D EbD    Eb   F     F  G
even when your far away from me. Tell me

G        F      F    Eb   BbG    F      Eb    F G
where you got your voodoo doll 'cause I can't

GF         EbBb  F G       GFF        EbEb   Bb
controll myself. I don't understand wanna run

GF      Eb Eb    G       GF      Eb   Bb    Eb  F
away, but i'm trapped under your spell. And it

G       G  G  G     G  G    G    G   G   G    G
hurts in my head, in my eyes, in my chest and

G     GF       FEb      EbF     G    FEbC
I'm having trouble catching my breath.

CBbGBbGFEb  Eb     Eb    F     GF    G
oooh oooh won't you please stop loving me

EbEb
to death?

Eb Eb EbF   G Eb   G      Eb  C       Bb  Eb
I don't even see my friends no more 'cause I

Eb      EbF      G     Eb    F Eb Eb   Eb    Eb
keep hanging out with you. I don't know how

Eb    Eb  F    G Eb C    Bb Eb Eb EbF G
you kept me up all night or how I got this

EbFGEbDEbD   Eb   DEb     GF      Eb       
tattoo. I can feel you watching even when

D       DEb      D Eb C     D   Eb D   Eb
your nowhere to be seen. I can feel your

DEb         GF    Eb   D     D  EbD    Eb F
touching even when your far away from me.

F      G     G      F     F   Eb    BbG     F
Tell me where you got your voodoo doll

Eb      F   G     GF      EbBb  G   G
'cause I can't controll myself. I don't

GFF            EbEb Bb  GF    Eb F      G
understand wanna run away but I'm trapped

GF    Eb       Eb  Eb   F   G    G  G   G
under your spell. And it hurts in my head,

G  G    G    G  G     G     G  G     GF
in my eyes, in my chest and I'm having

FEb        EbF     G    FEbC
trouble catching my breath.

CBbGBbGFEb  Eb     Eb    F     GF    F
oooh oooh won't you please stop loving me

EbEb     D Eb  D    Eb   DEb      GF   Eb
to death. I can feel you watching even when

D     D   EbD   Eb   C   D Eb  D    Eb
your far away from me. I can feel you

DEb         GF    Eb     D        DEb    D Eb
watching even when you're nowhere to be

C        DEb   D  Eb D Eb  G F     Eb      D
seen. Every time I see you I don't know why

D     D     EbD   Eb C      DEbD     Eb D Eb
my heart begins to race. Everytime I leave I

G       F         Eb  D    D     EbD  Eb   F
don't know why my heart begins to break.

F      G     G      F     F   Eb    BbG     F
Tell me where you got your voodoo doll

Eb      F   G     GF      EbBb  G   G
'cause I can't controll myself. I don't

GFF            EbEb Bb  GF    Eb F  
understand wanna run away but I'm

G             GF    Eb  Eb     Eb  F   G   G
trapped under your spell. And it hurts in

G     G     G  G   G    G  G    G    G    G
my head, in my eyes, in my chest and I'm

GF        FEb      EbF    G     FEbC
having trouble catching my breath.

CBbGBbGFEb  Eb     Eb    F     GF   
oooh oooh won't you please stop loving

FEbEb
me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment