Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday 22 September 2014

hello:) Im thinking of starting again, ive found some new inspiration and also ive seen how many views this blog has and I cant stop thinking how many more it could get if I just started it up again :)

so I know you probably aren't interested in any of this and youre just here for the notes but I need to say it,
I lost the original log in to the account but I can log in from this account but I cant edit anything from here and I really want to fix this blog up but in all truthfulness I have no idea how to get rid of that stupid page that says "song list" or whatever it says so im just going to ask you to ignore that please!

honestly I really hate everything about this blog but I cant be bothered to start a new one because im not going to be constantly active online I will only do a few songs here and there

and another thing, if you comment song requests I might do them for you but I will only do the ones I know because im sorry but i really don't want to spend my time listening to and learning the notes of a song which i don't like.

im not trying to sound rude im just saying that on this blog im posting music of my taste in the hopes that it might help some people but i honestly don't have the time or motivation to sit through a song that i dislike

thank you!

ps. you can always contact me on twitter - @chocolukefudge about anything music related, fandom related or if you just want to talk!
pps. as i think i said before, this isn't a full time blog, if i have spare time or i hear a song and i really want to put it up, i will do it, but it wont be a weekly update thing going on. theres many other blogs that are better than me, and I'm aware of that, but a lot of them do the latest pop music and stuff, whereas i will be mainly just doing whatever im listening to (which is mostly pop anyway, but oh well)

sorry that this went for so long




ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING: I ABSOLUTELY HATE USING SHARPS. LIKE LITERALLY I HAD LESSONS FOR THREE YEARS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL AND I WAS NEVER REALLY TAUGHT SHARPS AND HONESTLY WHEN I READ MUSIC WITH SHARPS IN IT I HAVE TO GO BACK AND LOOK UP FINGERING CHARTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE. SO I DONT REALLY USE ANY SHARPS (#) IN MY NOTES BUT I USE A LOT OF FLATS (b) BECAUSE THATS ALL I WAS EVER TAUGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment